Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dear Someone,

I am a horrible person. People around me are horrible. You are probably horrible too. This house I live in, this street, this country - they are horrible. The school I attend is horrible. The sun that shines every morning, the moon that stays up all night, the clouds and the stars - they are horible. All the plants, the trees and the flowers, all the animals, cats and dogs and birds and fish in the sea - everything is horrible. Every smile is fake, every tear is worthless, every effort is useless, every day is a joke. There is nothing good around me, or nowhere else in the world, nothing worth living for. My mind is no longer powerful enough to keep me believing, and I am no longer willing to write you. I am no longer willing to write anyone else. I am no longer willing to live. 


2 comments:

  1. i feel the same....everything around is horrible and every one around is horrible....and even i no longer want to live :)

    ReplyDelete